Saturday 12 March 2011

Week one! Are we ready?

Well, I'm still in two minds. It's a toss up between 'all green' in lead up to St Patrick's day and a great late suggestion to do green for St Pats as part of rainbow week. The poll results for week one are in. I guess you'll find out what I end up doing on Monday when I post my first pics.

or


The poll results equally favoured 'all green' in lead up to St Pat's, an era a day, and cross dressing. Fashion faux-pas also came in close. So unless we get some dramatic poll changes in lead up to week 2 (well, who knows? There may be some great new suggestions), I'm close to having my themes set. Yes - that's a challenge if you don't like the winning themes so far. Keep the suggestions coming.

Talking of suggestions, a great comment was posted by 'anonymous' Sammikins. She wrote:

"If you do a different colour each day, then you can incorporate the green theme for St Patrick's Day on St Patrick's Day! And have a Rainbow week! It kills like half the birds!"...

A great suggestion. I can wear a rainbow that week. Red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and bluuuuue... And green happens to fall on the Thursday. St Pat's day. If I'm wearing red in Monday's pic you'll know I went down that path!

Thanks for the votes and for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment