Saturday 26 March 2011

Week 2 Day 6: Saturday - Masculine chic

I had a lazy day today.

I thought I'd post a few pics of what I slothed around in today. Certainly not very chic, but does kinda fit the 'masculine' genre.

My 'Atari' undies (purchased online) are actually boy undies (hence the 'pocket' wrinkles). They're super comfy. I'm wearing with a cotton ribbed singlet from Cotton On and a Puma fleece hoodie. Perfect for dagging around the house.

Here are some pics of what I wore out Saturday night: a grey Cotton On singlet, black skinny-leg jeans from True Religion and these awesome braces I picked up from Dangerfield.

Shoes are silver laser-cut leather flats from Witchery. Flat shoes are great for playing pool. It was a fun night.

I painted my nails. I missed not having colour on my nails. This bright red shade is from Chanel. Their polishes are great quality and easy to apply.
An assortment of chunky rings and bracelets with Chanel red nails
I love the feather detail on these Dangerfield braces
For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG - I want atari undies tooooooo =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. leeeerve those 'pocket wrinkles' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could start a fashion trend with your masculine chic!

    ReplyDelete