Sunday 20 March 2011

Week 1 Day 7: Sunday - All Green

I went to the rollerderby with two of my sisters and my brother last night.
A crowd of 3500 at the Australian Institute of Sport. Not bad!
Victoria trounced the ACT. :(
Vick, Gianna, me and John at the rollerderby
I didn't get to the fancy dress party til almost midnight, so it's fitting that I post the pics under today's entry.

I went as a derby-girl. I totally greened up. Even bright green bra and undies (no pics of those!). Fake tattoos (I'm a clean skin) and pads to boot.

The singlet and skirt appeared earlier in the week. What's new is the pair of bright green and black striped 'Sourpuss' socks I picked up from a skate shop called 'Da Klinic' in Adelaide. 
I also picked up my new Riedell skates at 'Da Klinic'.
Being green, it's a good excuse for me to show them off.
A great lazy day after a late night at the party. I slept in til after mid-day and basically lazed around. Took off the nailpolish in preparation for next week's theme.
Dark green Gap cotton singlet, Portmans cotton marle shirt.
Yes, I'm still wearing the socks from last night.
I'm also wearing my 'Dang' resin necklace, picked up from a great little shop called 'Bimbo' in Adelaide.

For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment