Sunday 20 March 2011

Week 1 summary - All Green

All in all, the week in green was very easy to accomplish.
Monday: Public holiday lazy day
Tuesday: Wussed out with just a green cardi
Wednesday: A better effort
Thursday: St Patrick's Day
Friday: Casual and relaxed at work
Saturday: Loooove these silk pants
Sunday: partying til the wee hours
I have quite a few more items I didn't wear; a beautiful wool and mohair jumper (still a bit warm for that) and a great dress with leather shoulder details amongst other things.

I probably could have done green month, but I am looking forward to wearing a different shade!

For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment