Wednesday 16 March 2011

Week 1 Day 3: Wednesday - All Green

Doin it right, I've got on 4 items that are markedly green, and that doesn't include the nails!
Some may say khaki is not green (my mother: 'that's not greeeeen'). This Calvin Klein a-line shirt dress is a very light khaki, and is made with a beautiful satin-like cotton. It's a versatile, easy piece to wear.

This dress is great. It can be worn
with a turtleneck under in winter too

I'm wearing a green viscose-cotton bolero I bought a while ago from a cheap n nasty teen store.


Bolero adds a bit of coverage for work wear

As a rule, I generally don't do pleather.
Seldomly I make an exception
and this bag is one of the few.
I just loved the colour.
The trick with vinyl is to get texture.
It's more supple and closer to looking like leather.

 Accessories are a Sussan bag, cheap resin ring, Witchery leather double-strand studded cuff and Oroton belt. 

I love the colour of this bag, and I kinda like the clash of the yellow-green belt.
 
While the colour of this belt is different to the other accessories,
the croc-skin texture allows for the tones to be picked up.
I kinda like the clash in any case.
 
Clinique high-impact eyeshadow duo
in seahorse 

I thought I'd put a bit of colour on my eyes this morning. I seldom wear eyeshadow. Just a slick of mascara and I'm out the door.

On my feet I'm wearing a pair of vintage green suede mary-janes. Comfy!


For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment