Tuesday 22 March 2011

Week 2 Day 2: Tuesday - Masculine chic

Wow! It's easy to dress like a guy! shirt, tie, pants. Toooo easy. I'm heading off to work without too much thought being put into my wardrobe.
Gotta love the reflector-lens aviators
I learnt how to do a double-windsor tie. Thanks to a patient tutor.
Adjusting the knot, don't you love the sleeve and collar detail in this Table 8 cotton shirt? I have had colleagues refer to it as my 'doily shirt'.
I'm wearing a pair of cheap pants from Target (note: pronounced tar-zhay).
Gorgeous Moschino silk tie, borrowed from a friend.
I also love the pocket and back yoke detailing on these pants.
 
These Sandler suede and leather-trim and bow shoes are super comfy. They're a good height. Perfect for the office.

I'm enjoying masculine chic!

For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment