Tuesday 15 March 2011

Week 1 Day 2: Tuesday - All Green

Continuing the theme of all green into Tuesday, I didn't do anyone proud today. A shameful effort, I wore an easy outfit (I wouldn't even call it that!) I'd ordinarily wear.

It consisted of my grey Zara pin-stripe pants, white Bonds sleeveless vest tank and my bright green Country Road wool cardi.

Accessories were sparse. Nine West peep-toe lace-up pumps and Gucci belt.
 

Zara makes great clothes. High fashion from the high street.
It's affordable, and best of all, cut to European figures
so the pants are long enough for me!

I wore a Tiffany silver chain with 2 of their famous key pendants and a little heart charm.

Wearing it gives me special memories of shopping on Fifth Avenue NY with my lovely mum.

That's right! The green was represented in one sole item. Granted it's a very vibrant green and it's a beautiful soft wool in a great knit, but it's still just one item. I can't even claim yesterday's nailpolish as it will be with me throughout this week.

So, feeling the guilt at not putting in a decent effort, I thought I'd better use green post-it tags when marking up my work today.

For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

1 comment:

  1. I have an idea for Friday's fashion. Drink vast quantities of guinness and whiskey to celebrate St Pat's Day tomorrow.....and then look green all day on Friday.

    ReplyDelete