Friday 18 March 2011

Week 1 Day 5: Friday - All Green

TGIF! 3 items of green today, excluding my green bag and green nails.

Comfy casual friday, well, comfy is not counting the shoes. I'm wearing my 'pyjama pants'. Satiny and light cotton cropped cargos from Sportsgirl, cotton cropped jacket, also from Sportsgirl and very bright green ribbed modal singlet from Portmans.
These pants are fab! So comfy. Great for plane trips.
I've had this jacket for a while. I like the puff-sleeve detail and oversized buttons. It also has cute floral lining.

I picked up the water-colour-like floral print scarf from a market stall in venice years ago. The colours pick up all shades of green. I like the length.

The shoes are not comfy and don't get much wear, but hey - it's green week. A good excuse to step out in them. They're designed by Yeojin Bae for Target and were released a few seasons ago. Collaborations between designers and high-street or chain-retail stores are becoming increasingly popular. Peter Morrissey is doing stuff with Big W at the moment and Dion Lee has just released a range with Cue. I'm yet to check that out.
Apart from not being that comfy, these Yeojin Bae designed shoes
do not get out much as the colour is very difficult to wear.
For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

1 comment: