Monday 21 March 2011

Week 2 Day 1: Monday - Masculine chic

Well here we have it! In my office, first day of masculine chic. I got a couple of funny looks when I came into work today. These are horrible pics! I'm sorry. I'll try to do a better photography effort through the week.
I'm wearing my Zara pants, Gucci belt and Nine West shoes. Yup, the bottom half is the same as what I wore last Tuesday. Perhaps it's becoming a first-day-back-at-work-after-the-weekend staple.

So I'm wearing an RM Williams silk shirt (the same shirt that Nicole Kidman wore in that dreadful movie 'Australia'). I am not a big fan of RM Williams clothing, but I do love this shirt. I'm wearing it with my dad's Pierre Cardin tie. I am wearing my Moschino reading glasses.
Lovely pearl button details on this shirt
Gucci belt is a favourite.
It was a long day at work! I think you can tell by how tired I look as I'm driving home.
For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the masculine chic! So not too much of a challenge so far for you Alex. The roller derby pics are fab too DANG!

    Another suggestion (if it's not too late): "dressing blind". You have to get dressed in the dark every day - or at least choose your clothes in the dark. No lights, might have to do it the night before if you get up late, stick your hand in your wardrobe/drawer/shelf and whatever you pull out is what you wear!

    ReplyDelete