Monday 28 March 2011

Week 2 Day 7: Sunday - Masculine chic

The last day of masculine chic! I had a pretty casual day today. Wore my True Religion jeans, white tank from Cotton On and beige wool Sportsgirl cardigan.
I'm wearing this very cool retro brown cord fedora I picked up from the Canberra Antique Centre.

Love the feather detail in this retro hat
 I've also got my Manzoni tan bag. The leather is buttery soft. The colouring is beautiful.
It's a great Sunday outfit. Comfy and I feel stylin.
The shoes are cute and comfy Colorado leather wedges. Comfy comfy comfy is in order for Sunday.

For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment