Friday 25 March 2011

Week 2 Day 5: Friday - Masculine chic

It's the last day of the working week. I've gone 'casual Friday' today. Back to the in-car shots with my 'manly' mirrored aviators.
Jeans are always good for a Friday, unless there's a meeting going on. I'm wearing them with a cheap cotton checked shirt from Sussan and an op-shop tweed vest.
I love these jeans. So much so that I bought 5 pairs when I was in the US last year. These are True Religion 'Billy' jeans. Really comfy to wear and a great cut.
This bag is also from an op-shop. It's kinda retro
I'm reviewing my editing assignment. So close to just going to sleep. These shoes by Mogil are some of my faves. They make really unique and funky footwear.
Tan self-tie peep-toe pumps by Mogil
So glad it's Friday. I have a little bit of study to do tomorrow, but apart from that, am ready to go out and have some fun.

For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment