Saturday 19 March 2011

Week 1 Day 6: Saturday - All Green

Lazy day today. Hung around home, went to the shops to get dress-up stuff for a party I'm going to tonight. I'm going to the roller derby before the party, so I'll go as roller derby girl. :) I'll post more on that tomorrow, cos I think it will be a late night.
I have my absolute favourite pants on today. They are dark green silk cargo pants I bought (for a bargain price of about $20 from Sportsgirl) about a decade ago.
They are starting to give in the seams and I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a replacement pair, to no avail.
I am at a point where I'm going to get them sent off to a tailor I went to in Thailand and ask them to make me a few pairs in different colours. Yes, I love them that much. 
I wore with a singlet from Cotton On. Shoes are a pair of gold leather beaded sandals.
I am wearing a necklace I bought from a cheap jewellery store (I think it was Diva or some kind of similar outlet). I like the tangled look of this piece and the charms are sweet. What's more, it's green.
For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment