Sunday 3 April 2011

Week 3 summary - An era a day

An 'era a day' was haaaard to do this week. It was the makeup, the hair styling (where I could) and the general researching required to be able to put the looks together from what I have in my cupboard.
Monday: 40s
Tuesday: 80s

Wednesday: 30s

Thursday: 60s

Friday: 70s

Saturday: 50s
 
Sunday: 90s
For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Alex

    I loved the 40's and 60's because they reminded me of my mum! She often wore a scarf when out - the queen is probably the only person that still does! Congratulations to you on such effort. I also loved the goth make-up even thought I am not into goth and those pleats on the back of skirts and jackets - so stylish and a bit of a variety for a change.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete