Monday 4 April 2011

Week 4 Day 1: Monday - Goth, emo, punk

Today I went emo. Albeit a grown-up (kinda) emo. I had a conference to attend today, so I didn't want to go tooooo out there.
I'm wearing a gorgeous top I bought at a Melbourne boutique years ago.
The top has a button up neck and sheer lace panelling with ribbon edging. It has lovely sheer slightly puffed sleeves too.
I'm wearing with a suit I had tailored for me in Thailand. It's based on a Hugo Boss 2010 cut. The skirt has lovely pleated back panel.
The jacket has similar pleated back-panel, but it also has some gorgeous ribbon detailing.
The jacket came with some gorgous pants too. It's a lovely silken wool suit in a good rich black.
I have fishnets and sandler suede and leather-trim shoes. I think this is the only time I've worn the same pair of shoes twice during fashion-me challenge.
So along with the obligatory black nails (it's another OPI polish, this one's called Onyx), I'm wearing an array of rings. Other than two lovely ones I received as xmas presents, they're just little cheapies I picked up from Sportsgirl and Diva over time.
The final thing to note is the emo makeup. Emos used to just be about big black eyes, but they're doing a bit of colour in their shadows also now. I matched the pink Napoleon Perdis face colour to a fushia lip.
For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'Shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment