Wednesday 6 April 2011

Week 4 Day 3: Wednesday- Goth, emo, punk

Emo Wednesday, howling at the moon.
It's a bit easier to do Emo than it is to do Goth. I think I've got enough in my wardrobe to make the choices. I'm wearing my True Religion black skinny-leg jeans again.
This tee rocks. I've had it for years. It's a Fresh Jive black cotton tee with black metallic screen-print. I'm wearing with striped Sportsgirl armbands (so you can't see where I cut myself when I got Emo-depressed).
the headscarf is black skull-print I also picked up from Sportsgirl and I'm wearing some cheap bracelets and rings from Diva.
These scissor earrings are too cute. I got them from a boutique in Melbourne.
Shoes are cheap n nasties from Target, worn with grey wool and lurex socks from Country Road.
All in all, I'd probably wear this outfit again, but maybe not so over-the-top with the accessories.
For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'Shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment