Friday 8 April 2011

Week 4 Day 5: Friday - Goth, emo, punk

I toned down a bit today. I had drinks after work, and quite frankly, heaps of compliments on my outfit tonight.
I'm wearing the softest lamb-leather (baa murrrrdererrrr) skirt I bought in Florence (which is amazing place to shop for both leather and gold items). I'm wearing a Cue top with great padded shoulders.
I love the cut and draping of this top.
Over the top I'm wearing a gorgeous chest-piece I bought when I went shopping in Adelaide with my girlfriend Keryn. I can't remember the name of the boutique, but they sold artworks and amazing body wear.
This chest-piece is amazing!
OK shoe fiends, these are hot, yes? They're from Country Road. The pics don't do them justice. The over-the-knee ribbed stirrup socks are great fun to wear too.
Makeup was pretty sedate today. A smoky eye and bright lip. That actually is my normal coloured makeup. The photos are lightened a bit, but as the summer draws to a close, yes, I really am that pale!
As it's getting cool now, I'm wearing with this awesome wool military-inspired trench I picked up from an op shop. I added a few badges I found at Sportgirl.
For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'Shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment