Saturday 2 April 2011

Week 3 Day 6: Saturday - An era a day: 50s

Cruisin with the top down was great on this lovely sunny day. Wearing a striped wool top from Myer, Alex McQueen scarf from Net-a-Porter and Jimmy Choo sunnies.  
 I'm wearing with black capri pants from Sussan and Bally leather shoes. Pity I didn't have any white bobby-socks!
I had a big sleep in after Friday night poker at my mate's house. Just lazed in bed for most of the day.
Wearing this 50s gear was pretty comfy. I'm glad I don't own a big puffy skirt, or I probably would have been getting around in that today.
For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment