Sunday 10 April 2011

Week 4 Day 7: Sunday - Goth, emo, punk

Well, today's the last day of the challenge and I didn't pull out all stops. I'm hiding away in a Witchery grey marle cotton hoodie.
I wore my usual Sunday slob clothes and went with the dark and brooding blacks and greys.
Under the hoodie, I have a Cotton On singlet dress and tights from Woolford. Woolford make fabulous hosiery.

I like the ruching detail on this hoodie
I'm wearing with a pair of Nine West leather over-the-knee flat boots I bought shopping in NY. Wow that city is spectacular. I think I will be there to live at the end of the year.
So this outfit signals the end to Fashion-Me Challenge outfits! I think it's appropriate that I just slink back into my hoodie and stay here!

For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'Shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

Thanks for following me through the challenge, and don't forget to vote for your favourite outfits while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment