Saturday 2 April 2011

Week 3 Day 5: Friday - An era a day: 70s

Peace, man. It's the 70s and I've just finished workin for the man for the day. Now I'm having a cool time with my mates.

I'm wearing a Cotton On burnt organge singlet top, an ecru long-sleeve cotton tie-neck top from Sussan and a vintage vest.

I'm wearing Acne jeans. They're fab jeans. High-waisted and flared, they're very 70s
 My shoes are from Colorado. I don't have any platform wedges, but they're at least wedges.
I've got this awesome leather belt I picked up from an op shop. I've had this belt for years and it looks great with baggy tops and to tie in a dress.
I love the buckle detail on this vintage leather belt.
Jewellery is generally ecclectic today. Apart from the Necklace, I'm wearing earings I got from Just Jeans, wooden beads worn as a bracelet, with another wood bangle on one hand.

On the other hand I have this adorable ring shaped like a bird on a perch (purchased from Diva) and a gorgeous Murano glass bead bracelet with charms my cousing from Italy gifted.

On the trampoline! Thanks to my brother for taking the pics tonight. He does a good job!

For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment