Sunday 3 April 2011

Week 3 Day 7: Sunday - An era a day: 90s

Rock on! I'm in the 90s and I'm kickin around in jeans and a tee. OMG these are bad photos today! Anyway... The tee is an old Rolling Stones cover cotton printed tee. I bought this at Stock Jeans in Canberra.
Here's a closeup of the tee. Beastie Boys (one of my fave bands) on the cover and they're named artists of the year for 1999. I just scraped into the decade.
The jeans are another pair of True Religion jeans. They're black stone wash boot-leg jeans. Great to wear.
The pocket detail in these jeans is great. I'm wearing my Witchery laser-cut silver leather flats. I love these shoes. I wear them heaps.
This week signals the end of an era a day. I'll have to check the votes for next week to see what you voted for as your fave outfit for week 2 and what I have to wear next week.

For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment