Saturday 9 April 2011

Week 4 Day 6: Saturday - Goth, emo, punk

Second last day of goth, emo, punk... I'm not quite sure what I am today, but leather is generally pretty punk.
I had a nice sleep-in and dagged around watching a movie. I then donned my gear and headed for a haircut.
I'm wearing a leather tunic-style dress by Morrissey. I love this dress!!!
The dress has a really high waist and it makes my legs look long, especially when I wear with high heels, which I'm not here.
I'm wearing with these cute stirrup and cross-over leggings from Cue and some basic leather ballet flats from Country Road.
 And, of course, there are these gloves. They're also from Country Road and I got them a couple of seasons ago. They're the softest lamb leather on one side, and crushed patent leather on the reverse.
OMG! These gloves are SOOO hot!
I really like my haircut. I get it done at a salon called Mest. Usually Pat cuts my hair, but as Pat doesn't work Saturdays, this time it was cut by a new guy from Adelaide called Rob, also affectionately known as Robo. I think I'll be playing Robo and Pat off against each other. I love the cuts both these guys give.

I really like how the cut is asymetrical. It's great having short hair.

For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'Shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment