Tuesday 5 April 2011

Week 4 Day 2: Tuesday- Goth, emo, punk

 Goth Tuesday. Raaaah. I scared all my work colleagues today.
I'm wearing a long black tiered cotton dress from Cotton On, with a fishnet top underneath. I can't even remember where I got it from! Shameful.
My sister gave me this brooch when I was a teenager. I turned it into a necklace and I used to wear it heaps.
I wish I could claim that the 'amulet gives me power' but alas...
Well, these are pretty goth boots and I actually used to wear these to work when I worked at tax. Legit! ...and very wrong.
I wore with a silk jacket from Portmans. I wear this jacket heaps.
I think I prefer emo to goth. I even scared myself when I caught myself in the mirror from time to time.
For further information on favourite items and where to get them, check out the 'Shopping' page. If there's something I'm wearing that you're interested in, post a comment and ask for more info.

2 comments:

  1. Hot no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Did you go and hang out in a park after work and curse those wearing primary colours and looking happy?

    ReplyDelete